What Others Are Saying:
Award-winning author and Creator of the 12x12 Picture Book Challenge
"This will enable you to clean up your work before you send to an editor. Emma hit the New York Times bestseller list with her The Very Fairy Princess children’s picture book series, but she’s also an editor. She has created THE best tool for writers with her Editor in a Box. It’s a “wash-rinse-repeat” system. Maybe she used it on herself!"
Author, Writer-preneur and Host of Brain Burps About Books podcast
Writer of Middle Grade and Adult Fiction, Copy Editor (Flubs 2 Fixes) and Arts Advocate
What Editor in a Box Includes:
- A comprehensive 6-step revision process, with specific recommendations for revising your story as well as your storytelling – in video, print and checklist form (everyone learns differently, so I offer three ways to use the information)
- A list of Commonly Overused and Unnecessary Words
- The Grammar Crammer - basic grammar and punctuation rules and commonly made errors
- Manuscript formatting and submission guidelines
- A comprehensive Guide to Finding, Hiring and Working with Freelance Editors
- Interviews with esteemed professional children’s book editors, including Audio Recordings, Transcripts and "Top Takeaway" Cheat-Sheets
Still Not Sure?
No Worries. Editor in a Box Comes With A
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
Download Editor in a Box today, and see it for yourself within the next 30 DAYS. If the product does not live up to any the claims stated here. I don't want your money, and I'll give back every penny back to you. No hassles and we can part as friends. 100% Money-Back Guaranteed.
Click on the link below to download your copy NOW!